by Sr. Sabiha
Here’s the deal to do the Honest Tag: tell your readers 10 things about you that they may or may not know, but are true.
1. I don’t follow through. I leave a litter of unfinished projects in my wake.
2. I love Star Wars, and probably have the majority of official cannon books.
3. I love books in general. As soon as I learned how to read, I stopped doing just about anything else. I would stand by my nightlight after I was suppose to be asleep and read until midnight.
4. Being fat is a self fulfilling prophecy. I always thought I was fat, so I became fat. Looking back at my high school pictures, I really wasn’t fat. Alas, I am now.
5. I met my husband on ICQ. Yes, we are one of those weird internet couples. But, 8 years on, we’re still going.
6. I swear I have some mild form of OCD. I obsess about things, but the target of my obsessions change.
7. I have a cross on my high school class ring. My mom told me I would regret it someday, but I insisted, because I was very firm in my faith. Now I regret it. Can’t wear it anymore :(
8. I don’t know what I want to do with my life. I thought I would go to law school eventually, but I really don’t want to be a lawyer anymore.
9. I’m rarely ever fully rested. Even after 8 hours of sleep, I wake up tired and have to drag myself through the day.
10. I love Allah (swt) and His Messenger (saws).
I think just about everyone in the blogosphere has been tagged already, but if you haven’t, go for it!