- Alas, my cat is in a phase of non cuddliness. Not wanting to snuggle up probably has something to do with the heat and humidity, but I miss my cuddly kitty.
- She’s also incredibly ungrateful. Whenever I have a glass of water, she begs for a drink. So of course, bad cat mom that I am, get her her own glass and set it down on the floor so she can drink from it. What does she do? Knocks it over, gives me a look and then goes off to sulk under the table.
- Free free free (did I mention free?) Ramadan prep courses at Seeker’s Guidance! Woot woot, Ramadan is almost here!
- Don’t forget to vote vote vote for Feline Rescue, Saint Paul MN. We’re only a percent and a half behind the front runner. Vote every day until August 22 and help us win $1000 that will go towards the care of our wonderful cats.
- I’m trying to plan iftar strategies to not ruin my healthy eating life style. I’m thinking of packing a baggy of chopped raw veggies (broccoli, carrots, etc) and a banana to bring with me when we go out to an iftar and making myself eat that before I even join the buffet line.
- I still love my kitty, even if she is a spoiled rotten princess
*sulk sulk sulk*