*if* I ever learn to sew: This should keep me occupied for a few years:
Barriss Offee – will probably attempt this one first.
- Make cloak (find blue/gray/dark purple swirly fabric), horizontal stripped shirt, and swirly skirt
- find black boots at Goodwill
- buy bright blue contacts
- research makeup and determine if something can stay on during wudu. If not, find makeup that is easy to reapply
- convince AbuS I need a blue lightsaber
Generic New Republic Jedi – I am in love with this design by Brielle’s Costumes. I wouldn’t do the fleur de lise but it’s a beautiful illustration of a skirted jedi outfit. I’d like to do this in black and gray, with purple accents:
- Make tunic, tabbards, obi
- Purchase belt and purple lightsaber
- convince AbuS I need a purple lightsaber in addition to the blue one I will have already convinced him I need.
Twi’lek lekkus (brain tails): It covers my hair, ergo, it is hijab ;-) To wear with my generic NR jedi outfit. As an FYI to my non Star Wars familiar readers, the Twi’lek race in general is pretty scantily clad. just a head’s up before you go googling twi’lek: Beautiful costume by Reelu:
Jawa – Nachida pointed me towards an excellent costume this morning and since I’m short, I thought, why not be a jawa on occasion? Photo by Gage Skidmore: